AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, March 16, 2009

The VicifieR

Gage started daycare last week and by Thursday he seemed to get into the swing of things (we are not going to talk about how good I did….nothing great to say about that). Thursday was also the day when the sniffles began. Yes that is right, my poor baby got his first cold. We spent the weekend hunkered down in the house because the weather was awful for a sick baby (cold, rainy). His poor little sinuses were so congested I had to hold a cap full of Vicks in front of his nose before a few of his bottles so he could breath. That is when I had a fantastic idea for an invention…..the Vicifier, a pacifier that has a round compartment on the front with small holes in it that you can open and put Vicks in. That way a baby can inhale vicks without putting it on them. I could be a millionaire next week with that idea. Every house with a baby would have a Vicifier (if they were smart). Babies are so great, even through his sniffles Gage spent a lot of time giggling this weekend, he thinks Daimen is the funniest thing. Daimen says “hi” in this high pitch voice and Gage loves it.

Jer is home with the baby today because he is still sick and was real needy yesterday plus he has a Dr’s appointment today to check his ears (he has been pulling on them). I am leaving work a bit early and meeting them at the Dr’s and from there it is on to the airport to pick up my bff, Mel. She is coming down to visit and for a personal appointment. I am taking tomorrow off so I can drive her where she needs to go and to visit with her a bit because she is back on a plane home tomorrow afternoon. It is a bummer that she can’t stay longer but great that she is coming for a bit.

In other news my youngest sister in-law got engaged this past weekend. I am so excited for them, Congrats guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment