AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Sunday, March 1, 2009

giGgles

Gage giggled today, three times even. It made me so happy, you would have thunk I won the lottery. I was running around for about 2 hours going, guess what, HE giggled. I am sure Jer and Daimen wanted to put tape on my mouth. Other going ons in Gageland are drool and I mean truck loads, putting his hands in his mouth, sometimes even his fists and great sleep. Let me talk about the sleep for a minute. Gage has slept for 7-9hrs the last 5 days, he is really making this new formula worth the $$$. We may go bankrupt but we will not have bags under our eyes when we do. YOU go boy!

We went shopping this weekend for some new clothes for me because I do not fit back in the pre-maternity clothes yet. I tried on 15-20 pairs of pants and was so defeated that none of them fit so I said forget it and got 6 shirts/jackets I can wear to cover the muffin-top. If you do not know what a muffin-top is that is because you do not have one and you can not be in the muffin club, sorry.

M&P came buy today for a quick visit before heading to visit Grandma and Papa for a while. Be careful M&P we will miss you. Grandma & Papa I wanted to say hi and we are so thrilled you are feeling better. Thank you so much for the card.

My best friend Mel started a blog about her crazy life, if you care to follow the life of a mom with two teenage boys and a darling drama filled daughter go to http://www.melandkids.blogspot.com/
Hi Mel we love you and Happy Birthday Maddi.

My other friend (she knows who she is) is having a more somber day. She had a angel baby go to heaven today and I hurt for her. Please pray for her that she should find peace in God's plan for her baby.

Here is a pic of Gage with Daimen's monkey. I am going to take a picture of him with this monkey the 17th of each month so we can see his growth on a monthly basis. Here is his two month picture.

In the picture below you will see that every shirt and I mean every and any ones must be tasted, Gage will use his hands and keep working it until he can get his little tongue on his shirt, silly child.

Tomorrow come on back for Daimen's man-scapeing lesson and Gage's showing off hands & feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment