AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tazmanian Devil aka MEL

I have so many things to post about in the next few days because last week was a busy/fun/sad/sick/scary/stressful/proud 7days. I will start at the beginning with Mel's whirlwind visit.

She flew in on Monday at 5:30pm, we spent the evening eating pizza and talking. Then Tuesday morning we (baby, mel, I) went to an appointment she had downtown. I was driving and the baby was in the passenger seat so Mel was in the back, since I was wearing a black jacket and had to ask where I was going, I decided I would act like her personal chauffeur. All day long I was saying, miss can I..., miss where..., oh thank you miss...., and please don't beat me miss in this weird slurred accent. It was funny. While Mel went and did her business Gage and I sat at her old office with Mel's friend Ashley and Big G her 1yr old son. G is so very cute and had me rolling when he pointed to himself and said "I a stinker". When Mel was finished us girls and the two little boys went to Ihop for breakfast, we had tons of fun.

Mel and I went home from Ihop and spent about 2hrs talking, watching reality shows and spending time with Gage and then it was back to the airport because her plane left at 3pm. If you have not figured it out by now the title of this post describes Mels visit accurately, she flew in stayed 23hrs and was gone with a dust cloud behind her. I do have to admit....IT was a Great 23hrs and I was so happy to have gotten the chance to see her. Love you Mel!

Come back soon that was just the beginning of last week.......

1 comment:

  1. OH at those pic's he is the cutest thing but I so do need to loose some weight....love ya and missya too

    ReplyDelete