AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MoHawks and Dress Up

Gage has the most hidden curly hair, it only comes out when he is sweating and moves his head around, then he looks likes bozo's baby (his hair sticks up and out the top and sides). However most of the time when it is not wet it is straight, the baby fine texture of it smooths the hair out. After his shower I blow dry his hair (he loves that) and it starts to stick straight up on the top so I do what any other hip mom would do and he gets a very stylish Mohawk every other day. I do not use any product on his head to make it stand up. I must say he sports a mean Mohawk and I am a bit jealous. Check it out......

here is fresh out of the shower and blown dry

This one is the next day hawk, it does not have the same life in it as the first day hawk but come-on how does your hair look on day Two?


Ok before you give me any grief, I am a women and can not help but play dress up with a life size doll. Gage is a great sport at it and I get to see how all the amazing outfits people bought him look.

We call this look below, Boot Camp @ the Beach, as you can see Gage is sporting the brilliant Major Cutie camouflage onesie paired with the Khaki keep the sun from your eyes hat and don't forget the I'm so precious khaki kitty slippers, salute to you beach bum.
We call this next look Prison Preppy, that's right folks we did go there, Gage is draped with the green horizontal prison stripes, reaching down to the knee length white socks under the I'm on the run green tennis shoe socks, then to top it off is the keep the sun from my face while I am running from the cops cap.


Here he is on the run already.


I needed that comedy relief today. Tomorrow is Gage's first day of daycare and I go back to work, I am really torn about it. I know it will be ok and we will adjust, I mean women have had to use daycare for a long time and I am sure they went through the same heartache. Forget the babyblues I am having the awayfromthebabyblues and I have not even been away yet. I will not lie I have shead many tears from these blues and I do hope the anxiety will fade soon after his first day. Oh how I pray. I will let you know how it is going tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment