AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday


It is therapy time.....Session 5


(join in on the "not me" Monday posts where you can confess your faults by not confessing) Head on over to Mckmama's blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ the creator of this kind of therapy.


I did not close my office door and take a nap at lunch today and I did not enjoy all 30mins of it. I was not proud of the red marks on my forehead and drool down my face confirming the deepness quality of my mid-day rest.


---------------------------------------

I did not encourage my youngest to finish knocking down his oldest brother’s card city.





I did not motorboat in the bath with Gage last week and did not giggle and think “ha, payback for pooing on me, boy”


------------------------------------


I did not/do not let Gage streak through the house (praying for no pepe) on the way to his bath and did not follow him with the camera.
-----------------------------------


I did not send Daimen an email with these attachments because we do not call him bumpy monkey because of his amazing ability to sprout bumps all over for no apparent reason.

----------------------------------


When Gage fell at daycare and received his first bruise on his head last month the second thing I did not say was “awesome we need a picture” , after forgetting to capture the memorable “first”, I did not make sure to take a picture of his first big mystery scratch and I did not post it on my blog like a proud mother of a bang-around boy.

1 comment: