AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAGE



8,736 hours ago at 8:06am December 17th 2008, this belly



Gave us this super sweet boucing 9lb 1oz, 21.5 inch Baby Boy




Who today has turned into my bouncing 1 year old Boy (even if he is not a morning person on his bday)



My baby is no longer a baby (well to everyone else that is), no longer a cute cuddly zero but a very brilliant

1 Year old toddler

Happy Birthday Little Man,! We Love You!

Coming Soon: A Birthday post is in the making and some pictures of him opening gifts and his first time at Chucky Cheese

3 comments:

  1. Hey girly and family, Thanks for the christmas presents I have yours here but you know me and mailing things also I have found a different place to kinda post things here is the web addy love ya and merry christmas http://www.tagged.com/melnkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Gage!

    Impressed with the ribbon on belly :)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the pics are adorable! I can't believe how fast he grew!!!!

    ReplyDelete