AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Concert


Daimen had his first concert as a musician on December 8th. He plays the umm trumpet, no, trumbin, no,no,wait, it is the,... Trombone, right?
12/16/09 UPDATE: Um he plays the French Horn, ack um, cough, I KNEW THAT!
I am not talented in much of anything, including but surely not limited to music, but to Daimen's great musical outlook, Jer is a guitar rockstar, Pappy a retarded um I mean retired band director, all Jeremy's sisters play/played an instrument, Mu plays the flute and sings wonderfully, his aunt Sarah graduate last year and is a band directorish (or heading that way), her husband, Uncle Andy just graduated as a soon to be band directorish, so the moral is Daimen still has a GReat future in the musical area without his mom's help *whew*.

Anyway, his concert was great and so crowded that I will need to watch the video to really listen (Gage was not a fan of the noise). We are going to watch it at Christmas with M&P plus Family.

Son, I am not musically edumakated, but Daimen, I don't have to understand notes, breaks, pauses (whatever you call them) to know that I am Proud.

(what are these for?)

(MOM take the stupid picture, I have no idea what to do with my Hands)


My two fancysmancy men


Another of my fancy man getting ready for the concert with a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment