AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Radio Silence

Sorry for the lack of posts but here is why:

WE MOVED!

and HOly Crap we have a bunch of Crap, our last house was too small for everything so we had a huge 10ft by 10ft stacked to the brim storage unit. It took movers 7 hours to clear us from the house and clear out the unit. We are still unpacking (and will for weeks I am sure).

The new house is large, amazing, and perfect (except the sun room mystery leak and the sound of gunfire when acorns hit its roof).

I love my master bathroom that is all mine (no boyz aloud). I don't have to worry about falling into the pot at 3am in the dark, there is never extra tinkle on the seat or the floor, and the shower oh the shower is da bomb. He is the greatest shower I have ever had and his name is Flavor Flav (yes I may have lost my mind but if men can name their cars Besty, Susie, etc...then my shower is worthy)

Daimen started his new school and likes it, he has a gifted mind and this school has over 150 Gifted and Talented students from around the area that magnet to this school. He is getting challenged and is looking at joining the robotics and drama team. He is in band during the day and has chosen to switch from the Baritone to the French Horn (whew***I was having a hard time fitting the baritone in my rollerskate sized/shaped car)

I will take pictures of the house soon and hope to do Gage's 9&10 month letter also(since it is already late) so you can see what the munchkin has been up too, I will give you a hint....FREE WILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment