AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

J.E.L.L.O

In case you read the last post and were wondering; the texture of pOo in my house is making a turn from pre-fridge homemade jello to a nice post fridge texture. Solid Jello is the best kind jello and I am happy it came back from it's two week long water vacation.
I may be disgusting from time to time, but if you have a young child right now I bet you "get it" and if they are grown you may need to think back about diaper textures and disruptions, then I bet I get a "Amen" instead of ewww.

But the main thing on my mind is my biting child, no not me, he bites himself on his arm. He has done this in the past but never as bad as last night, his arm was really red and he left his teeth marks. 5 little chomper spots raised up in the reddened area. He does not cry when he is doing it and well I am perplexed? Just another way this kid has made me stupid, I just cant keep up.

Maybe I can get some shirts made of this:


Any Suggestions?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

On a good note he does have a good attention span for his age, he sits through 30mins of his favorite video, Baby Signing Time, he seems to love it.

I find myself singing the “diaper dance” tune while at work most days because he watches some of it before we leave in the morning.

"Tape it to the left,
tape it to the right,
so they don't fall down,
just pull them up tight,
let's dance, dance, do the diaper dance,
let's dance, dance, you've got fancy pants
just shake it, take it, scoot it, toot it,
just dance it, prance it, jump it, bump it, dump it, Wooooooooo!"

See, my brain has become a babbling pile of mush, I am not even wearing diapers, YET, I will be ready though as I am already practicing. SIGH, thanks "Baby Signing Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment