AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Duct Tape?

How am I going to keep this kid alive for the next 17.3 years? He wants to eat everything and is really quick at the grab, snatch, swallow. Some examples.......


Here is a picture of a similar leaf that Gage swallowed last week. Do you see why I was worried about fungus and worms? It is a gnarly looking leaf.


Another example.....I am sitting right in front of him and he does these moves within seconds as I am snapping.
(so cute sitting there pondering)
YES- folks he is popping something in his mouth, no he is not playing with the envelope which is what I thought also, YES- he looks like a hobo baby, YES- sometimes I do suck at matching his clothes (often), NO- that was not the case that day, YES- laziness was the culprit.
So what do you think was so yummy?
Perfectly shaped and sized for choking, filet-min-ACORN, marinated in acid rain and long roasted under mid-day sun for deliciousness!
muzzle, duct tape (what, I would punch holes), ideas?

1 comment: