AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Several little tid-bits = an update


Well Kollen flew back to his other home Saturday. The flight was early and he enjoyed his last night out of town with just his dad and no bedtime. We will see you at Christmas little man.

Daimen is also gone for 3weeks, he is with his Dad and family for the remainder of the summer and they are in Dallas on vacation as we speak. Have fun young man.

That leaves just us old folks and the youngest trouble maker, who is making his presence and dislike for the tooth fairy very loudly known. His little gums are not so little, very swollen, and red with soreness. I really hope those two top chompers come in real soon and give him a bit of a break.

In other, more annoying news, I lost the SD card to our camera, hence the lack of pictures lately. I love taking photos of my kiddos and missed many photogenic opportunities as of late. We bought a new one and are just blessed that the lost one did not hold any pictures that we did not have backed up on our computers. Because of the lost memory stick I did not get a growth picture of Gage with his monkey at 7months so I will be doing a two month letter/picture in a post coming soon. The last two months have been full on new tricks and fun firsts for our youngest so I am guessing it will be a long letter.

House Update: We are still waiting to see if the buyer gets his financing through the underwriter, yes we are still on hold until then, yes our house is still scheduled to close on August 14th, and if you know me you know that I am freaking out A LITTLE/lot about the time crunch and not knowing.

Other property updates: We are in the final phase of closing on our timeshare in Orlando Florida, I am gitty (like a 10 year old) about going to Disney next year and saying that Jer and I own 1/52 of a two bedroom resort condo. How cool is that?

Sense it seems so many people are drawn to my blog with foot obsessions (see last post “sticking it to google”) I thought I would share my own. I love baby feet, so cute, little, and chunky.

No comments:

Post a Comment