AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, August 17, 2009

"Not Me Monday"



It is therapy time.....Session 4

(join in on the "not me" Monday posts where you can confess your faults by not confessing) Head on over to Mckmama's blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ the creator of this kind of therapy.


I did not let my newly 8 months old son eat his first helping of mashed potatoes by himself for the first time with a soup spoon in a very populated restaurant. Between sucking the mash off the spoon he did not also use the table as a drum set with the same utensil. I also would not have not packed a bib for our outing and just say “ah wateva” while I stripped him down do his diaper at the table when we were ready to go (as to not get mashed all over the car), no way, "NOT ME", come on, we are classier than that.


I do not regularly let my baby bath face down because he thinks he can swim and loves it, I mean we covered this before, I KNOW he could drown, "NOT ME".


I did NOT have Jer flip the baby upside down when he drank the pool water and Gage Does NOT ever drink the peepee water when swimming because it’s nasty and his parents are safer than that, no way "NOT ME or HIM".

No comments:

Post a Comment