AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, August 10, 2009

"Not Me Monday"


It is therapy time.....Session 3

(join in on the "not me" Monday posts where you can confess your faults by not confessing)
Head on over to Mckmama's blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ the creator of this kind of therapy.

I did not go to the local toy store and insist we buy our baby boy a doll (pictured below but brunette like mom) because he is determined to pull every strand of my and the babysitters (M's) hair out with his obsession to sooth himself/play with our previously connected locks. I did not rip out the hair ties of the baby doll in the store to make sure her hair fell down and would be long and strong enough to pull on, NO Way, "NOT ME".

I also did not then visualize and ponder getting a dress to put him in just so I could take one picture of him with his doll and see what having a little girl would look like, I mean that would surly cause some kind of confession so I would have never thought of doing that, "NOT ME".

As stated before, I do not have an issue with time for bathing therefore I did not purchase dry shampoo so that I could go longer without grease build up and stench from lack of washing my hair, "NOT ME".

No comments:

Post a Comment