AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

If you know me then you know "wordless" is nearly impossible, so almost wordless wednesday is more like it.

Here are some of the family pictures we had done by Tami (the photographer who did my maternity pics and Sarahs wedding), she came out to M&P's house and took these amazing pictures.

(Attached is most of our poses, my favorites of Laurie and Blake's, M&P (just thrown in there photo that turned out great), and the BIG family photo with charator of course)

Then my sister-inlaw Laurie, her husband Blake and babes (oldest to youngest) Nolan, Audrey, and Mace, who is playing hide-n-seek in mom's uterus.

A great picture of M&P, I like how un-posed (because it was) the picture is and that you can see glimpses of everyone looking at the love-birds.

And the main reason for the family pictures is the "everyone" picture that is updated yearly and always has some issue, this year it was Gage trying to grab at people's hair (Mu), Audrey screaming, Gage (when not pulling MU's hair) is looking down at Nolan, who is looking at something that is not the camera, I wonder what charator the kids will add to next years photo (I am sure it will be funny).

1 comment: