AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Friday, May 1, 2009

Show -N- Tell

:: It is that time again, time for me to brag on some of the people I am lucky enough to have in my life. This is another one of my bestest buds, and also like Mel she lives long distance. Her name is Erica and she is such a free spirit. As like most my friends I met her while she was working in a store and thought she was a total "B", later she came and worked with me at my current employer and we both had a laugh when she said her first impression of me, YOU got it, a total "B". We became friends then (about 5 years ago) and have stayed that way even though she moved away.

:: Pictured above is my super energetic, sarcastic, witty, so darn skinny and cute that you want to slap her friend Erica. She has two amazing children (pictured below) and a brat um I mean super sweet, (ha) husband Jason, whom consequently is not pictured. Sorry, you will just have to imagine a tall, cute, scary, buzzed head, tattooed Shrek (but not green, well most of the time anyway).


:: Erica is getting really swell at photography, just look at these pics (above), look how tranquil the kids appear.


:: Now this is more like it (above), the camera caught the child I remember. This is Erica's first born Tristan, he had defiantly given his mom a few grey hairs in the past but I hear he is a changed man um boy even. He has hit that growth spurt and is so grown up these days. Tristan is such a caring child and Daimen and I miss him dearly.
:: Then the darling little girl I remembered grew up (above). This is Abby and when I last saw her she was a weeee bit smaller - horizontally and vertically, she was a wee bit less of a tom-boy, she only spoke a wee bit of words and (from what her mom says now) a wee bit less of a pain in the boOty. Apparently my sweet little Abby is giving mom and dad a run for their money and making big brother look like a angel. I do not care what Erica says, Abby is a sweet angel forever. She is gorgeous Erica, those eyes are just spectacular.
Just between me you and well the Internet, you are in trouble in a few years with that little girl, it is a good thing she has a big scary daddy (whew). Love you Abby..

:: And now my favorite picture of my two little buds that I miss dearly, just how I remember them, just a wee bit bigger.

:: Oh and I guess I miss you to, Erica, SmOooOooOOoCh

2 comments: