AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Friday, May 22, 2009

Billy

Maybe we should have named him Billy, goat that is. Gage has found a new fun obstacle that also requires daddy to be quick, Mount Saint Belly is its name and hiking is the game….

This mountain is special because it moves around and is only worth climbing when it is perched upon our bed. It is about 300mm above king bed level and covered with growth, however most of the time it is heavily blanketed with black cotton (if you ask Gage it is yummy to chew on). This mountain was created about 5 years ago, slow but steady growth shortly after marriage, if I remember right. I am certain it will be around for decades to come and from what I hear it only grows fast like that when true happiness has been achieved. So, we welcome this good luck charm in our part of the woods. Without further ado, here is Mount Saint Belly or otherwise known as “Daddy’s Keg”.




SUCCESS..............




Um I mean SUCCESS...........


And then Daddy has to be quick and grab little goats legs so he does not fall head first down the other side of mount belly, which happens to be steeper on the down side and goes about 2.5 feet below king bed level down to the hair covered sedimentary floor.
This is the scene (below) after the hiking slash/catching festivities, 2 blinks away from ZzZzzzzZzzzZzz....

I have a feeling I will be chasing a mobile destructive force really soon, similar to my friend Geohde at http://missionimpossibleinfertile.wordpress.com/, I just wont have to worry about a paci thief unless the dog counts.

1 comment:

  1. Gage has grown soooooo much since the last time I was on here. I can't believe how big he is.

    ReplyDelete