AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peeking Bloggers

(if you glance at the title really quick, it looks like "picking buggers", Nice and mature, Huh?)

Like a virtual window into my blog called Google Analytics, I can see that I have several visitors who look through my bedroom I mean blog window but are silent in their commenting. Some may know me, others not so much. With that said I thought I should write a bit about ME, to give you a free peak into my personality. The good, the bad, and ugly.

I am a 20 something, single, tall, blonde, who loves walks on the beach and a frequent glass of wine.

Ok you got me, I can’t fool you! I am not 20 or even 20ish, more like 30 but who is counting. I am not tall or blonde, and what tall Blondie do you know that is single anyway. I do love long walks on the beach but the only beach that is reasonably close is in my head. That counts right? And, sorry, I am not a drinker; I am a hangover’er, so why torture oneself?

· I am a Christian
· I love my husband tremendously but do get frustrated with him occasionally
· My kids are my world
· I love my step-son Kollen as if he were mine from the beginning
· My first born was not a oopsie even though I was 18
· I have lost too many babies early in gestation and did not deal with those loses with grace
· It took my husband and I almost 5 years to bring Gage into this world
· I am a control freak
· When I am PMSing chocolate is my only friend
· I love my job
· I do dream about being a SAHM (stay at home mom) even though I know I cant be
· I like television although I know I shouldn’t
· I hate to read (well except blogs that is)
· I have a huge extended family that are spread far and wide
· I do not function well without sleep
· I am terrible at punctuation and spelling (as if you didn’t already know that)
· I will go for the jugular if anyone messes with my family regardless of their size or status
· my mouth gets me in lots of trouble
· But I can be reserved like the best of them
· And finally, I started this blog to be a virtual baby book that myself and my large extended family could keep up with (most of which have not met Gage in person and may not for a long time), that is why most of my blog is about the baby, I love all my kids equally but Gage is the one changing every day and causing the most mischief. I want to chronicle and share every moment and do wish I had this tool when my other boys were babes. I do promise that when my eldest boys have a big change or event in their lives I have and will post about it when it happens.

Do you feel like you know me better? Ha, if you still decide to come back and visit after that, please comment and tell me about you and if you have a blog I can stalk.
For those of you keeping up: Gage is not well, but maybe a bit better. I say maybe because for the last 11 days when I think he is getting well, he has a setback (if you are really paying attention you may want to know that Orange pedialyte produces, Glow in the dark Green (refer back to the post before this one titled "SYKE" if you want in on the joke).

I leave you with half of the men that light up my life everyday…….

1 comment: