AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Un-wordless Wednesday

I know this is suppose to be wordless Wednesday but I have a bit to say. Today Gage had his 2 month appointment, yanno the horrible shoot up the baby one (vaccinations). He had 3 shots, a oral med and a knock on the head, all in one very long hour, wearing only his baby panties (for those of you confused that is a diaper). The knock on the head was a accident from the Dr's elbow not some kind of new vaccine however the 3 needles in his poor little and by little I mean huge thunder thighs, poor little guy. I will admit I shed more tears than he did and i did have to stay in the exam room for a few extra minutes after he was calmed down to try and calm myself, it sure did hurt my heart. The Dr. is putting him on this really smelly, expensive formula called alimentum, it is hypoallergenic. He thinks Gage has a protein allergy and that is why the other formulas are not working. He gave us a weeks worth to give a try. I have done some Internet searching and I think I found a place to get this expensive formula at a discount, we will see. Ok enough with the bad news, the good news is that Gage is a chubby super star, weighing in at a large and in charge 15lbs 1oz and measuring 24 and 3/4 inches. He is off the dr's growth charts, and I could not be prouder of my little peanut butter (nickname which is a combo of little peanut and butterball turkey). Other than a case of thrush he is very healthy and we do not have to visit the needle nazi for 2 more months. Gage is not as fussy as I thought he was going to be considering his attack today but he is super sleepy, I can sympathize.

In other news we had some people view our house last week, two different couples even. The second couple has our house listed second on their make a offer list, so please pray pray pray that if it is his will God is going t0 make this work.



No comments:

Post a Comment