AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jer

Jer, the 4th men in my heart, love of my life, husband of 4yrs, and wonderful father to my children. He is very musically talented, singing, writing, and playing guitar. Jer has many hobbies, so many he really can not concentrate or finish anything without finding better interest in another. He gets in what I call "boxes" of interests, each box only lasts a few weeks. Examples for a few weeks he will consume all his free time and money on all things Metallica, then without notice the box will change and the Metallica stuff is left behind and not spoke of again unless he lands in that box again. He will not leave a "box" unless a new one is to be had. You would think this is annoying but i find it interesting and kinda funny. I believe he just has so many talents and not enough time in one day. I am a worry-wart and always thinking about our future, besides love Jer adds a big missing piece to my life's pie chart, its the one labeled FUN.

Jer loves watching cartoons and playing games with the boys, I love that he stays young in that sense. He has a huge family including 3 sisters and their husbands, wonderful parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, niece and nephew all of which I am so proud and honored to call my family. I feel like they were my family from the beginning, their comfort and acceptance is truly amazing. Love you guys *wave*




No comments:

Post a Comment