AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh the crud

Erica, Mel, and Todd & Kim, Thanks for getting a account and commenting.

Todd is my brother and Kim my sister-inlaw and they both just had a beautiful baby girl, I will call her E until they give me permission to post her name. E and Gage both have the cutest chubby cheeks, you baked that baby perfectly Kim.

We went to Mu and Pappe's (my mother and father in-law) house this past Saturday. We missed my birthday celebration and the Superbowl watching party with them the Sunday before because Mu was not sure if she had a virus and a few other family members had a cold. The birthday celebration was great and the song was hard on the ears but we had lots of fun. We laughed a lot. I got some neat stuff, a awesome cross necklace, bathrobe, and PJ pants. M & P gave me a very sweet card about Daughter in-laws and it choked me up a bit. Thanks guys.

I started feeling sick while at M&P's and just hoped it was nothing, well it was a bit more than nothing and I have spent my time since then feverish and icky. Jer did great taking care of me and the baby. So far I am the only one sick (knocking on wood), I am washing my hands so much they are cracking because they are so dry. Mu is having surgery tomorrow so please pray for her speedy recovery and successful surgery. Mu I am thinking about you, Pappe make sure you take embarrassing pics like you do before my surgeries.

Daimen went with his Meme (my mom) yesterday and got spoiled as usual. They went and saw Coraline. Daimen loved it and and Meme said it was good except it has a part with cartoon nudity in it, very inappropriate for a kid's movie. A character with a G-string on....Shame on you Tim Burton.

Gage is so awesome, he is meeting all his milestones early. First of all he is so long, off the charts at the Dr's office, his weight is in the 95 percentile. He started smiling at 3 1/2 weeks and is now showing signs of laughing. He has not laughed yet but he makes little noises when he smiles and I can tell it is coming. He has outgrown a whole tote full of clothes already and is wearing PJ's size 6months. I love that he is growing but wish he would slow down, instead I will just remember to cherish it the best I can and this blog is a great way to document his growth, I wish I had one when Daimen was a baby. We are slowly changing his formula again to help with his stomach issues, please pray that this is the right one, I will keep you posted on the outcome. This week I hope to post Gage's birth story and pics from that day for now I leave you with a pic of my 3 favorite little men.

This is the boys Christmas morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment