AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daimen

Wow I can not say enough about my first born Daimen. He is just brilliant. Daimen was born when I was 19 and has two wonderful dad's full time in his life, my husband his step-dad and his father. Daimen also has two Moms, myself and his step-mom and between both families 3 brothers and a sister. He will be the first to tell you how much he likes having the luxuries of two families, 2 times the love and holiday celebrations.

Daimen is in the gifted and talented class at school constantly impressing me with how smart he is. He is very much into gaming, computers, collecting, and creating. His maturity spans years past his age. When Kollen comes down to visit they play so well together and you can tell he loves being the big brother. He was a easy baby, toddler, child, and now little man. He has a very sensitive soul and lights up my day. I must say that I feel privileged to have him as my son. I leave you with a picture of Daimen with one of his creations from the legos he got for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment