AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kollen

Kollen, is the greatest step-son a women could ask for. He is one of the most energetic but well behaved 7yr olds I know. He calls me mom and I love him like my own. He is one of my sons. We see him 3 times a year, a week at Christmas, spring break, and the month of July. He is really into music, sports, clothes, hip-hop dancing and MP3 Players. He loves and puts his big brother on a pedestal, and on the other hand he is so excited for his little brother to grow and play with him. We spoke with him the other day and he is ready for his April visit. He is having a hard time in school because the other kids distract him. We have a surprise for him when he comes down, we are taking the boys to there very favorite place, http://www.greatwolf.com/grapevine/waterpark. I leave you with a picture of Kollen at Christmas, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment