AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Friday, July 24, 2009

Breath

We are back (have been since Sunday), it was crazy stressful, busy, tiring, but worth it to see the family. I have to say I know I earned at least 25 more grey hairs on that trip. Things are really busy right now which is why I am lacking in the posting department. All our free time has been consumed with house hunting, while in Alabama a guy made a offer and our house went under contract. It was very exciting since our house has been for sale for over a year and we have no bedroom for Gage. (you know there is a "but" in here somewhere) BUT, this week we found out the guy who is buying our house (closing August 14th) is having a hard time with financing, talk about deflating the happy balloon. So, we are again in a hurry up and wait situation, we should know by the middle of next week if the financing past the underwriter and if so will have 2 weeks before close to find yannno , SOMEWHERE TO LIVE. haha. My realtor did assure me that after close we will be leasing our home from the buyer until we close on a house, so we wont be homeless (bummer I guess i can't quit my job and stop bathing). Hope to update more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anything related to selling and or moving house gives me the cold shivers. Hates.

    :)

    xx

    g

    ReplyDelete