AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Friday, April 24, 2009

Throw the kid a bone already!

Because I can guarantee he would chew on it if you did!!!!

Gage has asked who came up with the idea that teeth should rip painfully through the gums at a age when a babe just does not understand? He has been teething for a few weeks now and I can see two bottom teeth under his poor little red gums. Daimen keeps telling the poor baby "Gage your fingers are going to be deformed if you keep chomping on them like that". I agree with my first born.
Gage does not discriminate, he is a equal opportunistic, meaning he will chew on ANYTHING. One of his favorites is showing his constantly covered in drool mouth on the plastic of his walker as shown in items or um Pics C and D below.
DRoOL, I had no idea such a little slimy mouth hole could produce so much of the stuff. His shirt is screaming about the constant rain fall that has covered the top front half of its property by the end of the day. Dry clothes are a rarity at my home.


But in all seriousness, poor baby, I wish I could take your pain away, I really do. In the meantime maybe I can find one of these(below) for you to chew on. Love you son.

No comments:

Post a Comment