AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Show -N- Tell******Easter Celebration

Better late than never, right??? Enjoy, I know I did!

There was lots of Easter Egg Hunting......Daimen above left, (blurry because he was moving so
fast), then to the right is my sweet niece Audrey and all her cuteness (is that a word?))

(Above left is Kollen (most likely calling out Daimen's name), to the upper right is my energetic nephew Nolan ( I barely caught this photo because he was in a dead egg run towards me, nice shot eh?)

Above left is my soon to be marriaged sister-inlaw, Sarah, holding Gage (we know him right?), then to the upper right is my early, but showing, pregnant with her 2nd son, sister-inlaw, Laurie, who is helping her sweet Pippy Longstocking imitating daughter, Audrey, dye eggs and not her shirt (they shirt did get dyed in the end)).

And last but not least, Above is my always camera toting, smarty-pant, smelly poot producing, but super lovable and wise Pappy, video taping the Great Easter Egg Hunt on standby and not record.....All together now whaaaawhaaaaaaaaaa woooooooooaaaaaa. Sorry Pappy at least we have pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment