AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swords For Dinner

My poor swollen, scratchy, red hot colored throat is making it hard to put on my big girl panties and continue the daily work, home, work routine. You see about 2 days ago I started to feel terrible, best way I can describe it is with a picture….

That is right, imagine, I am a talented sword swallower as shown above (except my waist is not that small), during my professional swallowing act I coughed, one of those take your breath away, instant headache, pee your pants kind of cough, before I took the swords out, that is how my throat feels.

I do believe my precious little boy may have passed these germs to me because are symptoms are similar, all the way down to the fever and fussiness. I have to admit I have thought about sticking out my lower lip and whimpering for someone to hold me and the thought of drooling instead of swallowing has crossed my mind. Am I to old for a bib?

On another note…..Gage will be 6 months old next week, so under the circumstances I will be combining his 5 & 6 month letter of tricks as one. Off to eat some chloraseptic spray for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment