AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Friday, June 25, 2010

Traveling MAN, woman indeed

I have been working fingers to the bone creating training guides and manuals for our consultants at work. Currently I am training in the most remote locations (even no bars on the phone yesterday). It is not glorious work by but if it means not being at work until 3am scrubbing data than I will do it.

We last trip I was a helper, this one I am the trainer and I could not think of a better time to come down with some gastrointestinal virus that also seems to have my neck lymph nodes "barking" hard enough to take my voice away...

All I have to say....the boys will be pleased when I get home tonight and can't talk


*Ashley* Congrats on the baby girl. Glad you found me again, hehe. Any pics on your blog on Gman and sis? hint hint

No comments:

Post a Comment