AUTHOR - A Very Blessed Wife & Mother

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009

Gage’s 1st Halloween
Daimen’s 11th Halloween
Kollen’s 7th Halloween (I wish he was here to see him in character)


Gage went to a pumpkin patch in his little monkey outfit sporting his favorite food on his head.

I do believe he is 1 of the 3 most handsome boys on this earth......


He first seemed thrilled about the bananna prop we brought and then seemed confused I wasn't opening it for him.
He was intrigued by the pumpkins and seemed to enjoy himself for the most part.
Instead of candy I gave my poor baby boy a nasty cold for Halloween.

He was a champ and tried to play along....


It took a bunch to get him and I to smile on Saturday but we did, long enough to get some cute pictures.....

And then it was back to our real feelings of the day.......

We talked to Kollen on the phone and I did not even get to ask him what he was for Halloween because he threw his Dad a curve ball when he asked to get his ears pierced. Jeremy said no, Kollen got mad, I was on damage control.

Daimen dressed like a Zombie, his step-mom did his makeup/costume and it looked great.


He had several events this year: The fall festival at the church, Trick or treating, and then he came home and hit behind our brick wall and jumped out and scared all our trick or treaters before giving them the goods.

(hehe looks like me in the morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment